The Oracle GoldenGate product team is pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data 184.108.40.206.0.
Figure 1 – Snowflake Delivery
- Enhanced Snowflake Stage & Merge Delivery
Delivery into Snowflake has been dramatically improved in this release. It is now easier to set up with a pre-built properties template to automate the configuration of the Snowflake handler. With the stage and merge approach, changed data is staged directly into Snowflake or in an Object Storage technology (Amazon Web Services S3, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2 or Google Cloud Storage) and then merged into Snowflake. An overview of the Snowflake delivery is available here along with a presentation.
- Google Cloud Storage Delivery
GoldenGate for Big Data 21.4 adds support for delivering data into Google Cloud Storage using a native handler. It is now simpler than ever to load your data lakes on Google Cloud Platform from various sources supported by the GoldenGate platform.
- Azure Blob Storage Delivery
A new optimized Azure Blob Storage Event Handler is now available to help users store data in their data lakes running on Microsoft Azure.
For More Information on Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data 220.127.116.11.0
- Learn more about Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data
- Documentation for Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data 21c
- Certification Matrix for Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data 21c
- GoldenGate for Big Data on OCI Marketplace (will soon be updated to 21.4)
- Downloads can be found on Oracle’s Software Delivery Cloud and the Oracle GoldenGate Download site
#GoldenGate #OracleDatabase #autonomousdatabase #oracle #oraclecloudinfrastructure #dataintegration #datareplication #datamesh #datafabric #databasemigration #oci #microservices #oracleapex #Exadata #ExadataCS #oraclecloud #orclapex #database #GoldenGateLatinAmerica #GoldenGateBrasil #GoldenGateLAD